Thursday, May 25, 2006

Snake Charmer

I thought the gorgons would like to meet my husband Laurie, when he was young and bulletproof. He worked for many years as a snake handler and is still called out to relocate the odd brown snake in the suburbs. he's the only person I know who is totally at ease with snakes and calls them `beautiful'. He is also the only person who has ever persuaded me to touch one. Therefore whenever I enter the House of Serpents I ask his advice and he suggests calmness and confidence are the best qualities to have when communing with snakes.

3 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Blogger The Gate Keeper said...

Oooooooo, this gives me to willies just to look at this picture. What a guy!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Imogen Crest said...

A really, really great story:-D

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger Gail Kavanagh said...

Lori, I'll pass on your comment. That will make his day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home