Monday, June 05, 2006

No Fear

Do not fear too much, my friends,
the huffing and puffing of vanity's wind
that would billow the sails of your vessel.

In place of the ancient Scull of Golgatha,
I have affixed a Crossed Trizub,
bound by knots more than four,
that cannot be undone except by acts
of courage, valor, cherity and mirth.

No untruth can long stand in its presence,
and it will serve as an eye and ear
that I may sense an echo of your voyage
and imprisonment ...

aye, though I walk the vales and pinnacles
of unpassable deceptions,
I will be with you --

and the reach of my staff
is greater than might be imagined.

faucon

2 Comments:

At 2:23 PM, Blogger gret's place said...

aye faucon,

I could have used your staff and you too, while I was trekking in the bog.

gret

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger staterka said...

As I read this, I imagined a vivid scene from a fantasy novel with a wise old sage giving hopeful advice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home